I can never thank you all enough for the amazing support you’ve shown me throughout this craft fair series. Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments and feedback on my channel these past few months. I appreciate every single one of you and I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
xo Amber
GIVEAWAY RULES:
Open worldwide
•Be a subscriber to my channel (new subblies welcome)
•Give this video a thumbs up
•Comment below letting me know what type of videos you would most like to see from me in the new year
•Be 18 years or older or get parent’s permission
(All comments that don’t follow rules will be disqualified)
GIVEAWAY CLOSES AT 11:59 pm MST on Saturday, December 16th. The winner will be announced on Sunday, December 17th.
GOOD LUCK!
GIVEAWAY! | *CLOSED*Craft Fair Series Prize Pack camera iphone 8 plus apk | |
| 835 Likes | 835 Dislikes |
| 2,502 views views | 64.6K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 12 Dec 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét